November 26, 2010

big al is back a-bloggin!!

hey girls!!
sorry i have been out of commission so long, blog-wise...i get into work and songwriting mode and block out everything else!
so MY mushy ass has been running the treadmill and doing 100 crunches 3-5 times a week...i am finally lookin hot again. subsequently, a guy caught my eye at work and now i am obsessed. OBSESSED!!! I have a love-hate affair with myself when i get this way. I go for the bad boys and this guy is no exception. he never gave me the time of day until recently, but now we have this "thing" going on...i want him!! and boy am i enjoying the flirting and shit-talking that only a jersey boy can provide. : ) Lovin my roots for once. The other thing about him - he is an artist, he went through some tough years (let's say he earned his street cred in my book - jail anyone??) and he and i have a lot in common (except for the street cred.)
Kate i really appreciate you sort of letting go about rogol on here. i know that's tough for you. i think when i am in the middle of a storm, rather than praying for quick fixes or answers i look for clarity and honesty within myself and things tend to work out. I believe you are on the right track!
ALLLLLLLL who are you gonna live with? part of me wants to move back to sd, but not before i spend a year in LA. Perhhhhhaps.....Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjaime??????
well this has been a clusterf*ck of thoughts....i will be back to write more.
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment