October 13, 2010

Saw Brett today...

being fellow new jersey residents within close distance, i have seen brett penedos a few times, and i saw him today. he looked great and fully made fun of me, which gave me a tiny glimmer of a crush back on him. hahahaha!!! He is married to a hot brazilian chick!! : ) Go Penedork!!
I also am in deborah's wedding this weekend, and she is attempting to hook me up- i looked at him on fb - hot bod, good looking, cocky as hell, bring it on!! ; )
xoxoxoxo
BIG AL will report back.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!! When did Penedork marry a hot brazillian chick???? And why am I not surprised...They share Portuguese roots! His mom and dad must have loved that!

    Have a great time Deborah's wedding...Seems strange that she is getting married, but perhaps her dark days are behind her as well. :) Live it up and have fun!!! You probably could use it!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. alllll are you still gonna drive back in Jan? I'm 95% in on flying one way back East and driving with you :) Just keep me in the loop and call me or skype me for once in your life :) xooxoxo

    ReplyDelete